1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

New Forum member

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by blue303, Apr 20, 2022.

  1. blue303

    blue303 New Member

    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    Indiana
    Hello.

    Recently I purchased a 1980 XJ650 Maxim that has seen better days. I got it cheap so a lot of the things I'm working on fixing isn't too surprising. I hoping to have it running and safely ride able later this summer. Currently, I'm rebuilding the carburetors because the first time ever rebuilding a carburetor should be four of them at one time. Hopefully I won't have too many silly questions since this my first motorcycle and first one to fix back up.
     

Share This Page