1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

New to me xj650 seca

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Bloodsweatntears, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Bloodsweatntears

Bloodsweatntears New Member

Hello all just picked up myself a 82 xj650 rjc according to my research. This makes it a Canadian version of the seca as far as i can tell.
    Its a basket case had low compression on #4 so he pulled it apart to replace rings. Im looking for best supplier (or any one with parts)
    My first top end rebuild as well so any advice would be greatly appreceiated.

2. raskal

raskal Active Member

at the top right of every page you'll see the logo for XJ4ever. Or you can start a conversation with Chacal (owner of XJ4ever I believe)

He will have the guaranteed correct parts

3. Timbox

Timbox Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

You have come to a great place for all the info you will need for your bike. As Raskal said, the icon on the top right of the page is the way to go. You will get the correct part for the bike and get it sent to you fast. Don't try the cheap stuff from some of the other sites as you will not be happy with the quality. If you are going to break her all the way down and do her justice, give her the good stuff.

joe elliff likes this.