1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

nnyxmfan You Sir are a TOOL!

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Hired_Goon, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hvnbnd

Hvnbnd Active Member

Darn shame, if I had seen the guys post about his keys not matching, I would have been glad to tell him how the locksmith filed the pins in my locks to make them all be keyed the same.

Too bad he got ticked and pulled out beforeI was able to tell him. Maybe all this crap wouldnt have had to be.

Then again I'm still not sure what this is all about!?

2. eatatjoz

eatatjoz Member

I believe that the problem is this: If someone gets mad about something and deletes a previous post, then anyone that may be looking for a solution to the same problem is SOL on finding an answer.

For example. If someone happens to be searching google for carb cleaning help, but Rick got mad and deleted his posts, then all of that great information is just lost.
    If you make a post or start a topic, LEAVE IT. Or better yet, how about a edit/delete limitation of twelve hours or so?

3. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Site Owner Staff Member Administrator

I’m locking this thread. If you have further comments about this topic please use the PM functionality. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.