1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

NorthEast Carb ClinicRideExtravaganza

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by geebake, Apr 25, 2006.

1. geebake

geebake Member

CT, that's great news. I would absolutely love to get together with you and all the other XJers in the Delaware Valley. I have several interesting projects going at the moment that I suspect everyone would like to get a look at. I can host a really nice event. Nice big yard\parking lot\garage and aside from the carb sticks and yics tool, a really nice set of tools. It would be nice to do some playing with the bikes and then hit the road to show off our XJs. Let's start to think about some dates for a get together.

I'm also not opposed to a smaller, less formal get together. Let me know.

Greg

2. hessenr00ts

hessenr00ts Member

Given enough advanced notice I could make it out there for a couple of days. I've been meaning to take a road trip before riding season is over :D

3. geebake

geebake Member

Excellent! The more the merrier! Long haul for you from MN to NJ\PA, but we can try to make it worth your while!

Greg

4. hessenr00ts

hessenr00ts Member

I'd make a two day trip out of it. Minneapolis, Chicago, Cincinatti, NJ... :D

I've always wanted to go to Cincinatti anyway