1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

OOTFAB YICS?

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by scubadvr273m, Apr 16, 2008.

1. scubadvr273m

scubadvr273m New Member

Any info appreciated. I ordered a YICS tool from "OOTFAB"??!? last year, got "an in process do you still want it" e-mail a couple of months ago which I acknowledged but have not been able to get it to accept payment thru paypal and no response from the "e-mail me for questions" link. I would like to get this transaction completed as I see others who ordered after I have already recieved theirs and I am a believer in using the YICS tool. As I said, any info appreciated. TIA Frank

2. Gamuru

Gamuru Guest

It would be quicker to build your own. See here and here for more.

3. scubadvr273m

scubadvr273m New Member

Oh yeah I have two that I built that work good. These were just so pretty I had to have one!!!!

4. AnejoMofo

AnejoMofo Member

I got one from them but it took several months. There's a huge waiting list and they send you an email requesting payment when they're actually ready to ship yours. Did you get to that stage, or is the time that you've been waiting just the time since you put your name in?

-AM

5. scubadvr273m

scubadvr273m New Member

No I got the e-mail saying its ready but haven't been able to pay thru paypal and when I request an address to forward check or money order I'm not getting any response. I would like to have one and don't want to lose my place in line because of the huge wait time. Guess I'll try again.