1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

sbc brake shoes?

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by ga2001532, Jan 17, 2011.

  1. ga2001532

    ga2001532 Member

    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    what do you guys think of sbc brake shoes i found some on ebay for 25 buckssbc shoes
    am wondering what you guys think. anybody have sbc brake shoes or does everybody buy ebc.
     
  2. bigfitz52

    bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

    Messages:
    21,283
    Likes Received:
    420
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Location:
    Rural SE Michigan 60 miles N of Motown
  3. JeffK

    JeffK Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,208
    Likes Received:
    81
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Just North of Annapolis MD
    I have installed a set of their pads and rotors on the front of my SLK over the summer and love them. Great stopping power, no dust and no warping but you had your answer when the bigman gave his seal of approval....I've learned that he doesn't say something that's not correct.

    jeff
     
  4. ga2001532

    ga2001532 Member

    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Sounds good I ordered them up hopefully they will be on the bike this weekend. They are pretty cheap compared to the ebc brakes I found.
     
  5. heelflip131313

    heelflip131313 Member

    Messages:
    71
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    Riverside, CA
    I was trying to find the shoes for my bike and didn't see the Midnight in their system. Will the 2065's work on my bike?
     
  6. bigfitz52

    bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

    Messages:
    21,283
    Likes Received:
    420
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Location:
    Rural SE Michigan 60 miles N of Motown
    "Midnight" was just a trim package; anytime you're looking at aftermarket parts, those for the standard 750 Max will be the same.
     

Share This Page