1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Shirts

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by ridz, Jul 21, 2007.

1. ridz

ridz Member

Bunch of good ideas here, wish I had the skill to help.

Pollock I like that set up could we reverse the logo and address though.

Man this thread has got me so stoked.

2. Polock

Polock Well-Known Member

like that

3. yamason

yamason Member

Looking good

4. Kishkumen

Kishkumen Member

I really like how it looks, but the amount of paint that will put on the front (or back) of the shirt would be so much, honestly, the shirt would be hot, sticky, and not very comfortable. I used to have a shirt w/that kinda coloring on it... Not very comfortable.

5. Scrape

Scrape Member

No luck with the new angle...I'm a failure and think I have to do something else. Way to go Polock, nice job! :D

[​IMG]

6. Buffalo

Buffalo New Member

Polock, that looks really awesome. Where'd you get that cutaway view of the engine? I'd love to have a high-res version of that for my desktop.

7. Scrape

Scrape Member

8. Polock

Polock Well-Known Member

actually i scanned mine, zoom to #1&2 exhaust valve train, alignment mismatch, from last page of xj750j yamaha shop manual
    Scrape, nice pictures

9. ridz

ridz Member

Yea pollock im diggin that set up..Scrape your doing fine , dont get tunnel vision...Things will work out if we(never surrender)....Keep keeping on .~Ridz~

10. Supernaut

Supernaut Member

Scrapes shot on page 5 looks awesome. I really like the direction that one is going.

In any case you can bet I'll be buying a couple of these shirts.

11. ridz

ridz Member

Man dont let this die, if I have to front my money to start this project ...Well im willing as its the only way I can pitch in...Lets do this johnnie!

12. PghXJ

PghXJ Member

yeah, what he ^^^ said

13. Kenbo

Kenbo Member

Moderators lets have a dead line for designs to be submitted. Then it can be put to a poll.

But who-ever is going to print them must give us a speck as to coulors etc that are possible. Prize for winning design a free shirt?

Every one agree?

14. ridz

ridz Member

Im down with that idea, just want to get this done so I can breeze with my new shirt...yeah baby!

15. ridz

ridz Member

16. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Site Owner Staff Member Administrator

I have setup some sample products but the store is not ready for purchases just yet. You can have a peek (don’t buy just yet) at XJBikes Store

As you can see, the store has a good variety of products (I'll be adding more) so we can probably get multiple styles and colors with various graphics and slogans. Please keep submitting your ideas in this post. I’d like all ideas to be submitted by Aug 29th so I can finalize the products.

17. kevineleven

kevineleven Member

Alright, well it looks like I'm not doing the printing for this...

18. WarDog12

WarDog12 Member

The store had all manner of products, but I did not see any keychains.

19. Ltdave

Ltdave Member

as far east as you can get in michigan 43.027407,
    you can do the names in pre-spaced, pre-cut heat transfer lettering for about $3-4 each. a seperate screen wouldnt be necessary and these are both easier AND cheaper than doing it letter by letter...

i screen print for a second living and do shirts for a local shooting club's juniors team every year. the names (or other pre-cut designs) can be transferred with an iron or (preferably a heat press)...

if you dont have a source for the heat transfer stuff and thats whats wanted, i can get it from the 2nd largest supplier in the states. let me know what were looking for, bill everyone, send me the money and i will keep everyone updated on the ordering, picking up and mailing out to whomever does the shirts...

i think ive got pretty good references if you check ebay and with RickCoMatic...

just for an FYI, a white shirt (6.1oz 100% cotton Gildan) with one color print (one side) goes for about $7 plus the screen. I dont charge for setting up the press like some places and my screens are pretty reasonable at $20 each...

if you want one color with a small front logo in addition to a larger back image, add $1.50. i can do a front and back set up like this on the same screen...

multiple colors add $20 per screen and $1.50 for each color over one. example: white gildan 6.1oz with 2 colors on the back and 2 colors on the front==$7 for one hit on back. +$1.50 for second color on back, + $3 for the two colors on the front for a total of $11.50 per shirt in quantities of 72 or more. add $20 x two screens...

order 72 shirts and the cost would be $11.50 + 1/72 of $40 ($0.55) or $12.05. I would probably discount the nickel! names could be added to total about $15. shipping would be about a buck or two each...

NO. im not really interested in doing these but it thats what it comes down to, well let me know in a pm or email...
    d

20. Ltdave

Ltdave Member

as far east as you can get in michigan 43.027407,
    [​IMG]

plastisol inks work just fine. i run my dryer quite a bit...

the issue with ANYTHING on dark colors requires a white underlayment and flash (another screen, another layer of ink, flash curing) for about $4 each...

also these are all multi-color samples, which while not a tough job to do, they add to the expense...

i didnt read the entire thread before my last post but it appears that $12-15 seems to be about the best rate weve come up with...

i for one dont anymore Ts but i would probably spring for one. colored shirts WHOLESALE for about $3 more than white...

here is a color sheet for Gildans...
    [​IMG]