1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Shout out!

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by ktcubed, Oct 15, 2009.

  1. ktcubed

    ktcubed Member

    Messages:
    594
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    St. Augustine, FL
    I know many of you have stories similar to mine below. Here is a chance to say thanks one more time. Shout it out for all to hear. If someone on this forum did you a solid, let it be know to all here.

    I recently decided to bite the bullet and do the last to do item on my list (yes, I know there will be more but...). I rebuilt the carbs. Sure enough, I had stuck drain screws (the rest of the screws on the carbs were "okay"). In trying to do the easy out trick, I mucked up my first attempt (number four bowl). I got better as I went along and the rest are out and replaced. Number four I went after again and ended up ruining the bowl. I posted for an "any body have a..." and Danno immediately responded with I think so and you can have it for shipping. We PMd and I gave my digits. He called and conversed and he sent me the bowl. Even said not to worry about the shipping as it would only be a few bucks. He relayed a story of how he had been burnt in the past and the guy didn't even say thanks. Well, his bowl is in my garage soaking to clean, but the screw is already replaced.

    I wanted to send a SHOUT OUT to DANNO. He saved me some bucks (sorry Len, but I sent you most of my money already) and was really cool about it too (he was worried that the Columbus day weekend would delay shipping to long). It was really cool to have someone "ride to my rescue" like that.

    I'll say it again, Danno, you the Manno.

    Ken
     

Share This Page