1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

side cases for a 550 seca???

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by tubabone, Apr 13, 2008.

  1. tubabone

    tubabone Member

    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    reading, pa
    I did not know if there was any kind of luggage for this bike. I would tend to doubt it but hey you never know....

    if anyone has any suggestions for any aftermarket cases or soft bags let me know.

    Thanks ken k
     

Share This Page