1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

switches

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by BAREfoot, Oct 10, 2010.

  1. BAREfoot

    BAREfoot Member

    Messages:
    86
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    Kelowna, BC - Canada
    does anyone have any idea of a good place to look for switches (turn,horn,kill etc.) just been looking online forever and can't find any good ones... also looking for brake lever assembly that's unique (master cylinder is not your typical one)

    links?
     
  2. Maxim-X

    Maxim-X Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,696
    Likes Received:
    76
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    London Ontario Canada
    After reading your post I remembered something on another forum from like last December, which is amazing seeing as I can't remember what I had for breakfast. LOL!
    Anyway the guy was doing a rebuild on a cafe racer and found this site http://www.kandstech.com/index.php?page ... escontrols
    so I went and had a look, looked impressive. Didn't see any pricing, but only took a quick look, don't know if they are even still in business, but you can check them out.
    Good luck.
     
  3. Altus

    Altus Active Member

    Messages:
    1,489
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    London, Ontario
    You can also try Mike's XS site -- many of the parts from the XS bikes are usable on ours.
     

Share This Page