1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

This poor, poor bike, karma's gona bite this guy in the ass.

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by schooter, Aug 31, 2009.

1. SecaRob

SecaRob Member

Barzu, have you been hanging out with my boss? :) I'll save it for another day but needless to say he is such a poser that I actually feel sorry for him sometimes.

2. SecaRob

SecaRob Member

I would be suprised if it did.

3. jarreddaughtry

jarreddaughtry Member

When the guy that was holding the throttle on the seca and nighthawk was up there I wish someone from the crowd would have came running up and beat the Sh^t out of him.

4. zrttodd

zrttodd Member

Re: This poor, poor bike, karma's gona bite this guy in the

I,d like to see a 27 year old Harley take that kind of punishment and spin the rear tire in top gear.

5. jarreddaughtry

jarreddaughtry Member

A harley cant hardley even take 5 years. You dont ever see many harleys that old unless they are in a museum.

6. mcrwt644

mcrwt644 Member

it's not because they are too cool, there are 2 reasons

1. and my favorite, is they don't wave because they are holding their tool kits and
    2. this is more than likely the real reason HD riders don't wave, the vast majority of them are faddish riders that don't know to wave, or are too new to it all that they are too scared to take one hand off the bars to do it.

7. schooter

schooter Active Member

did you guys not see that awesome video of the proud harley woner, locking the throttle and standing up and falling off the bike? hes awesome

8. MN-Maxims

MN-Maxims St. Paul Minnesota

This is a good example of how tough these bikes really are, and also how some people can be a complete Jacka$$ , Wish I could see someone take his keys and nuke his Harley like that. Bet it wouldn't last half as long.

MN

9. Fode140

Fode140 Member

What a scumbag. All of them. A perfectly good piece of collectable machinery and an excellent example of Yamahas forward thinking, ahead of it's time engineering, and still a decent looking, running example. Would've made an easy restoration or at the least had plenty of good parts to offer. Wish those clowns would've gotten caught on fire when the Seca started to flame. That would've been hilarious. I know it's not nice to wish bad on people, but I don't care. I'm not a huge fan of people who are as pointless and ignorant as this. I've never seen any point in needless destruction like this. Guess I'm too practical and just think about how many parts could be salvaged or about restoring the bike. Their Harleys wouldn't have lasted a fraction of the time that Seca did! They catch on fire on their own under normal riding conditions, I've seen it! She did put up a good fight!

10. Bushy

Bushy Active Member

Re: This poor, poor bike, karma's gona bite this guy in the

A demonstration of mental capacity and weird consumerism.

11. yamahamandk

yamahamandk Member

Just more candidates for the Darwin Awards! "The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it"

Don't worry their time will come and hopefully before they can procreate and train little Darwin Award candidates.

12. barzu

barzu Member

If that was my dad, I'd kill myself.

13. xulf13

xulf13 Member

That' one of the sadest thing I've ever seen done to a bike. But man, that XJ sure put up a fight. I never knew how tough these bikes were.