1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale Trifecta of 650 secas. 1500$

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by joe elliff, May 26, 2020.

1. joe elliff

joe elliff Active Member

Look guy and gals... I just bought a newer Harley-Davidson and I will be keeping a couple xj’s but I made a deal with the she devil that I’d clean out some of the bikes. This is all 3 for one money. I will separate but then the price will change depending on which you want. I have this wrapped up in them so please dont low ball. It’s not necessary for me to sell them but it is in my best interest

one silver tank has jb weld but held/holds fuel. Green tank needs cleaned and sealed. Center bike has no tank repairs I can see and currently has fuel in it All 3 have good side covers with all tabs intact. Green tank bike has a dang near perfect set of mufflers. Center bike has the nicest tank. Other bike has a “hogfiddles set of carbs with a premium carb kit from Len “

yes...I can get more but if you’d like to take all 3 at one time you can have them for what I have invested. 1500$. If I sell separately I will make some cash from them. We can discuss prices at that point.

all 3 have titles. 2-silvers in my name iirc. Green still in po name but no date. I didn’t expect to title that one. All 3 I’ve heard run. Whether around the block or for a few seconds after bringing it home and then storing it.

I will entertain parting these out but not until I’ve exhausted efforts to keep them whole and complete

located in Woodhull IL 61490 and yes. I have them listed on fb too

any questions please send a pm. Any interest please send a pm.

the ONLY trades I would consider would be a Xj900rk with title or narrow frame round fender cub cadet attachments/implements/tractors

long winded post. Sorry folks. Thanks for reading it all...if u made it this far

Attached Files:

2. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Never need to apologize for long posts ..... they're more fun to read anyway

3. dkavanagh

dkavanagh Well-Known Member Premium Member

I recall someone saying they could never find a 650 Seca.

jayrodoh likes this.
  4. jayrodoh

jayrodoh YimYam Premium Member

I said that a few times but I’m sure I’m not alone. Took me 6 years to get one.

5. hogfiddles

Sent you a text

6. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Well-Known Member

Dave’s going to HOG them all. It’s only a 15 hour drive

7. Jonathon Kent

Jonathon Kent Member

That’s absolutely hilarious when I read your message, then read your forum name !

8. Dachshund_tamer

Dachshund_tamer New Member

Any chance you would sell a right side cover? Thanks Eric.

9. hogfiddles

Eric, send me a pm.

btw-LOVE your screen name. I’ve had dachsy’s all my life, mostly short hair reds, but had one show longhair red with black highlights, and currently have two crazy wire hairs.

dfox