1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. KVB_650

KVB_650 Member

Hey Ken

Parts arrived yesterday, just four days after you shipped them out.

Thanks.

Gonna get her on the road now.

Ken

Montreal

2. SecaRob

SecaRob Member

chacal, once again you have proven that you're the best! Placed the order on Wednesday, parts arrived Saturday. Teardown began today.

Also, thanks for the full color instructions on both the brake line installation and the head bearing replacement

3. jasonm

jasonm Member

Re: XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODEL

I got my parts today. Thanks chacal for getting the parts out so quickly(3 days). Its nice to have someone who believes in quality and service to the customer, its hard to find in this world today. I would of liked to have ordered more parts, but you know how how wifes are when your spending money on your bike and not them,LOL. So as soon as it stops raining I hope to get out there and get these parts on. Hope to do more business with you in the near future. Thanks again chacal!!!

Got parts on, fit great now just waiting for warmer weather to get it started up.

4. lewie

lewie New Member

hey chacal do you have any clutch lever parts and mirrors. i have a 1981 xj650 and my clutch lever broke where it bolts onto the handlebars.

5. RiderXJ

RiderXJ Member

Got my carb parts from Chacal. Although it took an extra day . I blame it on the almost impassable dirt roads in my area. The mailman probably broke something on his truck or got stuck, trying to deliver the mail. Normally, It's here within 3 days.
    Thanks Chacal.

6. CJ06XLT

CJ06XLT Member

Thanks Chacal!

Got everything as requested. Got the priority shipping and the stuff was here in like 1 day. WOW!

Thanks again!

7. lowlifexj

lowlifexj Member

Another flawless transaction from XJ4ever
    Thanks for the parts and the advice Len,
    James

8. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys, we appreciate your business!!

9. Breaker19

Breaker19 Member

Let me say, I do a LOT of online parts purchasing and Chacal is right up there with the best of them. Before you got to BikeBandit.com or another source, go to Len. He's da bomb! :)

10. jdpesz

jdpesz Member

My starter relay arrived in yesterday's mail. Thanks again, Len!

11. b0bv1la

b0bv1la Member

Now I know why everyone on here raves about Len. He is top notch. communication was great and got my parts a day earlier than expected

Thanks

Rob

12. nickel98!

nickel98! Member

Chacal is awesome, I had issues locating the part I needed in the catalog, and the part was discontinued from the dealer. I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. One quick email later and Chacal had my part in stock, not only that, he sent me back the list of ALL the parts in the assembly I was trying to replace and I found out I had been missing some pieces!

Of course he had ALL the parts in stock and ready to go, couple emails and a quick visit to Paypal and all my parts were ordered, Shipped the next day. I am waiting on the parts (its only been a day) But With the speedy and VERY helpful response I got from Chacal, I'm confident I'll be quite satisfied with my parts.

I won't even bother checking locally any more, Chacal will get all my business from now on.

13. day7a1

day7a1 Member

I know there is not an "official" online store or anything, but in case you have any concerns about the validity of Chacal, don't fear, JUST ORDER! The prices are competitive, the shipping is cheap (he ate $4.55 on my order, not including the cool address sticker) and FAST. Today is Thursday, I didn't expect to receive my new clutch parts until Friday or Saturday. If you have spent any time at all on these forums, you know that he knows what he is talking about. My only regret? I MIGHT need a dog drive. For less than $5 for the part I should have just had it shipped with the rest of my order. Oh well. My fault.

I don't know how this guy works or if this is his job or his hobby, but he seems to have EVERYTHING for our beloved XJs.

Thanks Len, and you'll be hearing from me again for sure.

14. winterman97

winterman97 New Member

Got my new ss brake lines yesterday very fast shipping installed and bled them but was too late for a ride once I was done so took a ride today and yes they are an incredible difference I love them and am so glad a service such as xj4ever exists!

Placing an order seems a little confusing at first because its way different than any other online shopping but his first e-mail cleared everything up for me. Great to have Len keeping our bikes alive!!

15. beanflicker_98

beanflicker_98 Member

I need starter brushes,rear brakes,side cover for a 1982 seca 750.Let me know your prices.I need grey non turbo,left side cover.

16. stereomind

stereomind Active Member

The Turbo caliper rebuld kits are here! Holy cow. Ordered late Friday, received this morning...

Len, did you upgrade your part-a-pult or something? :mrgreen:

17. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Hey Stereo, we added the deluxe gas-fired turbulator to the parts-a-pult, and greased the pivot points with WD-40 residue; it's never worked better........ :D

Thanks guys, we appreciate your business!!

18. AutumnRider

AutumnRider Member

Hi Len,
    Ordered my parts last Friday and got them yesterday Tuesday. Great service and follow-up. Putting together my next order now.

Thanks for all your help,
    Kent

19. iwingameover

iwingameover Active Member

Got my parts today. Great price. Great parts. Ordering again as needed.

20. sparkyuk_00

sparkyuk_00 New Member

Hi Chacal

Great parts arrived here in uk ok, thanks a lot for your time and advice, a real helpful guy, will sure be ordering again