1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Uxbridge Brule

Uxbridge Brule Active Member

Got my order from Len 2 days ago and all was good. Being in Canada I was walked through what was going to go on with shipping and what Len said was spot on. I used the post office and didn't have to pay brokerage fees which was nice. Thanks Len! Now I just have to make time for the install and figure out how to use the "doughnut" tool.

2. Simmy

Simmy Well-Known Member

Yep, USPS and Canada Post always.
    Never use UPS from the States.
    They show up at your door with your package in one hand and their other hand extended for the extortion payment.
    I sent a stereo component back I bought off eBay. The UPS fees were going to be way more than I paid for the piece.
    2 weeks later I got it after the vendor resent it through the post office like he was initially instructed to do.

chacal and Uxbridge Brule like this.
  3. Uxbridge Brule

Uxbridge Brule Active Member

Takes a little more time but I can wait.

4. KVB_650

KVB_650 Member

I ordered carb parts from Len on Tuesday, they arrived Friday at lunch. Great service. Yes, I used UPS, and yes it was costly, but 3 days delivery to Canada, wow. Bike will be running that much sooner. Thanks Len

Uxbridge Brule and Huntchuks like this.
  5. JBurch

JBurch Active Member

Once again Len has provided outstanding service,
    Thank You!

6. SeanCza

SeanCza New Member

I had a fantastic experience dealing with Len for parts to rebuild the petcock on my 83 750 maxim. Parts were shipped last Tuesday afternoon and arrived at my door on Thursday afternoon. Cleaned up the petcock internals and installed parts, no more leaky petcock. I live in Canada and am very happy with the help I received from Len. Based on my experience on what I discovered inside the petcock, i would recommend everyone should consider rebuilding this important piece of the fuel delivery system and get your parts from Len. Thanks again Len!!!

Uxbridge Brule likes this.
  7. XJ650inTexas

XJ650inTexas Active Member

Shout out to Len, I've made a few orders and every time the service, speed, and quality of the parts has been excellent. Could not recommend highly enough. Finding small parts for an old machine locally is a fool's errand and XJ4Ever has been a lifesaver.

8. Jeff Stablet

Jeff Stablet New Member

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST....My local dealer laughed when I needed parts for a 35 yr.old bike.....LEN is the most knowledgeable person to talk to, offers FAST SERVICE, tips, options AND PARTS !! Whether you are doing a complete restoration or daily maintenance, this is the person to call on.

9. Marty666

Marty666 New Member

I want to send a huge thanks to Len from XJ4EVER. After searching high and low for the part I needed (in town and web), I am very pleased and grateful with the help and quick response from Len on my issue. Ordered the part i needed and fast shipping. I'd definitely order from again....A+. If you see this post, can't find a part.....click the upper right corner banner....you'll be glad you did....Thanks a bunch......

10. paul b

paul b New Member

Awesome source for parts for XJ !!!! Helpful descriptions of parts and loads of information and tips. Fast response and shipping. Never thought I would be able to get my 81 550 seca running again. Thanks Len!

11. chris beavers

chris beavers New Member

Ordering from Len is so easy! The package came very fast. Always use xj4ever!! Thanks Len

12. Derek Hildonen

Derek Hildonen New Member

Is it me or can anyone confirm, it seems the xj4ever website is not responding. I have been trying for the past couple of days

13. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Hi Derek, yes the hosting service is in the process of moving and running into some difficulties. It will be back soon, hopefully next week!

14. T300dad

T300dad New Member

And I’ll hop on this thread too, parts were perfect, showed up quick! Thanks again!

15. Derek Hildonen

Derek Hildonen New Member

Have to thank Len for stockpiling the parts I ordered. The complete fork rebuild kit is awesome, the label for the ignition switch is very clear and sharp, and the best of all the handlebar switch rebuild kits were coolest:they contained all the parts to make the controls whole again. Having all these parts at one place in a world of piecing things from eBay or uninterested big shops is a huge convenience. Plus when I sent my request for the parts, Len replied like at 3AM, who does that, to me that says dedication. My only sadness, is that I wish I could buy more, but maybe in the future. Thank you Len for the parts.

16. Zippie

Zippie New Member

Thankyou Len, ordered sat arrived Mon. Fantastic service,great parts,none better

17. Melnic

Melnic Active Member

2 shipments from Len already. I'm a bit late sending thanks but here it is.
    Carb rebuild parts then later, jets to bring my carbs on the xj650k back to stock specs. prompt shipping.
    Thanks!

18. henry valdes

henry valdes New Member

Len has been very helpful, and I have never seen such an extensive parts list, application guide. It takes a little effort but wow does it ease your mind as to getting the right parts the first time.

I have placed a second order and starting a list for my third. troubleshooting the bike with links to videos is also awesome

19. Wayne Passow

Wayne Passow Active Member

Well I have to say the 82 XJ550 Maxim has been a little bit of a challenge to restore. However Len has made the task so much easier. If you page through all the info they (xj4ever.com) available for all the models its very comprehensive. I just received a very large order to rebuild the carburetor bank for the XJ550 and the parts looks great. I would have had a very hard time coming up with all the parts that were available through xj4ever.com. This was at least my 4th order from them and the service and info has been invaluable. Im not new to restorations as I have completed at least 9 bikes in the last 4 years. In each of those I spend a lot of time researching where to get all the parts needed for the build.
    Thanks Len for making this one a little easier.

jayrodoh likes this.
  20. XJ650inTexas

XJ650inTexas Active Member

The best, especially if you're digging into your carburetors or anywhere else you need to be 100% sure the parts are correct and premium quality. Great dude, great service, great parts = great results.

Wayne Passow likes this.