1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4Ever

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by GEHIV, Mar 26, 2012.

1. GEHIV

GEHIV Member

I recently received my First order from XJ 4Ever was really impressed. Not only did Len send me numerous detailed messages about the parts I was requesting but he also gave me allot of options by letting me know about aftermarket parts he carries. My order arrived quickly and everything was included as promised. I could go on and on about my experience but bottom line is in this day and age you would be hard pressed to find another company that offers better prices, quality parts, service and knowledge than can be found at right here at XJ4Ever.

My order consisted mainly of parts for my brake system, SS front lines, front brake pads, rear shoes and misc. hardware. The SS lines and front brake pads went on this weekend and the difference is amazing.

2. Keeferheydude

Keeferheydude Member

Great service fast delivery. No complaints. Len is patient as I will post messages on the wrong forum :)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2023