1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Xj650 drive shaft boot

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by adr3naline, May 27, 2013.

  1. adr3naline

    adr3naline Member

    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Hey. I'm getting a constant drip of oil from my drive shaft boot. And it seems to be coming from a small hole that's supposed to be there. I'm wondering if this little hole is supposed to point up rather than down for an air hole rather than a drain hole.

    Do you know? Or perhaps there's a plug for it?

    Thanks!!
     
  2. Polock

    Polock Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    9,751
    Likes Received:
    2,101
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Beaver Falls, PA

Share This Page