1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ750 Seca fork oil height

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by co.dirtbiker, Sep 29, 2026 at 9:28 AM.

  1. co.dirtbiker

    co.dirtbiker Active Member

    Messages:
    327
    Likes Received:
    232
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Colorado, USA
    Does anyone know oil level height for the XJ750 Seca anti-dive forks? Most sources including Len's pages say 309cc in volume, but the 750 Seca doesn't have a height setting listed for mm from the top anywhere that I can find.

    I prefer the height method of checking because I can just set the tool, overfill a little, the suck out the excess. It's easier than trying to measure out exactly 309cc of fluid.
     

Share This Page