1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys, we appreciate your business and keeping us so busy!

2. Deathalo

Deathalo Member

Just got my second order in from chacal and, once again, extremely satisfied with the speed and quality of service. Great selection, great prices, and great service... a rarity!

Thanks again Len!

3. SecaMaverick

SecaMaverick Active Member

Len's fast shipping still surprises me. I had parts on my door step a couple days after order.

Len, the spin-on oil filter setup went on great, and everything else was just what the doctor ordered, as usual. Thanks for the service you continue to provide. It's great to say that after the dozen+ orders I've received from you.

4. cds1984

cds1984 Active Member

Great stuff, as always!
    Now I'm looking forward to putting that primary chain and guide in!
    Thanks again.

5. BigEwilder

BigEwilder New Member

Thanks Len for the great service , I was impressed by the vast amount of info u gave in replies to my questions with this order and previous emails as well. This is the way service from a great supplier should be , like it used to be, dealing with a business that truly cares about each customers needs. I had complete satisfaction with entire transaction , nicely packaged and on my door step in 3 days , awsome, it was a pleasure , an will be back soon!

6. hendo68

hendo68 Member

parrts came fast!! and as described, the valve cover gasket fit like a glove, its nice to have someone that is honest and has the parts i needed, the used part i recieved looked like a new one (float pin).
    recomend to everyone!!

7. don07tncav

don07tncav New Member

Thanks for the quick shipping chacal! And for putting up with me changing the order 50,000,000 times....

8. sevesteen

sevesteen Member

Shipping was not as promised--He said 3 to 5 days, only took 2.

...and the aftermarket mirrors are a huge improvement. I got the ones that are said to be like stock but without Yamaha logos. The 4th set of mirrors I've had on the bike, the first ones that let me see what's behind me at 65mph.

9. wizard

wizard Active Member

Thank, Chacal, for the hard to find parts you got for me, all arrived safe & sound, Wiz.

10. don07tncav

don07tncav New Member

Chacal, the replacement battery sensor gizmo works great and was easy to hook up following your excellent directions! Thanks!!

11. PhillyBG

PhillyBG New Member

I ordered some parts from Chacal last week and it was a great experience. Incredibly fast shipping! The parts were just what I needed and worked out great with very fair prices. On top of all that Len is a great source of advice that you will not get if you order elsewhere on the web.

I highly recommend getting your parts here.

I am going to be placing another order in the near future.

Thanks Len!

12. chacal

Thanks guys, we appreciate the business! Have a safe and happy holiday season.

13. sgio

sgio Member

I placed an order with XJ4EEver and the shipping was fast and the parts were a perfect fit. Thanks Chacal!

14. devo1

devo1 Member

What is this battery sensor gizmo that you speak of? Will it work on the turbo seca?

As always, Len takes good care of me. Four days to get to Kansas: awesome!

15. chacal

Hi Devo, yes, the battery sensor over-ride that we offer should work on the Turbo bikes.

16. AngryGnome

AngryGnome Member

Len you are truly the man! Everything i ordered was IN STOCK (a concept that the Dealerships will never, ever understand) and came two days after i placed my order via PM. TWO DAYS! The parts were well packaged, organized and 100% correct. Not to mention the best prices i could find anywhere! I must say you have earned yourself a new lifelong customer for anything XJ related and you can be sure i will be telling every XJ owner I meet about you. XJ4ever is now my personal savior. Keep up the amazing work

17. stormrider

stormrider New Member

If you are working on an XJ there is no better site on the internet that i have found for parts. Great service, inventory, prices and advice. the only problem that i had was finding out how to order the parts. Therefore, if you are new to the site and need parts, click on the large banner ad on the upper right corner of this page or email to info@xj4ever.com.

18. trander

trander New Member

Great service as usual, thanks Len.

Tom Andersen

19. iandmac

iandmac Member

And another satisfied customer ... does Len ever sleep?

I'm sure I don't know where this guy finds the time but every email was answered promptly and professionally with a lot of good technical advice thrown in. Support this service and he will keep supporting us. Even from here it is quicker, cheaper and easier to order parts from Len than tyring to get the local cowboys to get them for me.

Goodonya Len !!

20. AngryGnome

AngryGnome Member

just got my valve shim removal tool in from len and as usual, the service was top notch and my parts arrived before i could ride over to the dealer, slap their parts guy in the face and ride back. thanks again xj4ever for being the best in the business!