1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Best Motorcycle Parts Vendor,Ever..

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by Jovon Whitfield, May 23, 2018.

1. Jovon Whitfield

Jovon Whitfield New Member

Hello everyone,my name is Jovon Whitfield and I am new to both the motorcycle world and this forum. Dealing with this community of riders has been great. Everyone keys in and try to help everyone else. Simple amazing,what's wrong with the rest of the world. "XJ Bikes Unite." Know it sounds a little corny but hopefully you catch my drift regarding unity. Len at the parts center is the best. Very informative,and diligent in getting your orders complete and delivered. Was a little skeptical at first. But ordered multiple times now. And my head is still spinning from the fast delivery turn arounds. Only buying from XJ Bikes. "XJ's Forever."

Bluegray57 likes this.
  2. Bluegray57

Bluegray57 Active Member

I recently ordered the Road Rage guards and the fuse upgrade kit from him. Very easy to deal with. Answers EMAILS same day. The order should be here within a few days. Considering the clutch kit as a next purchase.