1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Purcells Yamaha Dealer (bad)

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by capy, Sep 9, 2007.

  1. capy

    capy Member

    Messages:
    309
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Florida
    I went to the Yamaha dealer here in town to get advice and parts for my XJ and could not believe what I got. The people were rude, not willing to answer any questions and just flat out unfriendly. It is amazing how a dealership sticks their noses up to anyone that doesn't come in wanting to buy a new Warrior. I will never go back.
     

Share This Page