1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. -Azrael-

-Azrael- Member

Awesome service, parts were nicely packed and on time even across the border!
    I work for Yamaha but will for sure be getting my intricate XJ parts through Chacal!

Cheers
    Dave

2. bankspower

bankspower New Member

XJ4ever is an outstanding resource for these XJ parts. I am very pleased with the help Len provided me as well as the quick order shipment.

Grade: A+

Shawn

3. ken007

ken007 Member

good onya len, parts arrived in australia ,quicker than i thought they would this time,A CLASS ACT is our len,and a thank you to bigfitz for his tacho cable housing thingo ,it stopped leaking instantly as expected,should be good for another 30 years.

4. pkxpress

pkxpress New Member

Just finished a petcock rebuild. Got everything from Len very quickly. He helped me through the order and got me everything I needed. Bigfitz's guide to rebuilding petcocks rocks. Awesome pics and instructions to follow. Thanks Len for getting me back on the road!

5. autosdafe

autosdafe Member

Just got my colortune in the mail. I ordered it wednesday late night and got it on saturday. Damn quick!!! Thanks Len !!!!

6. Erman

Erman Member

Another score for Chacal for hooking me up with loads of new stuff for my XJ!
    Thanks for the speedy shipment, although it did take me well 2 weeks to finally drive to the pick-up point, all to find out that Swedes also put tax on good when you pick it up at their post offices :p

7. skyhawk

skyhawk Member

I got my order last week. Everything looks correct and the shipping was quick! I suspect I will be doing a lot of business with him until I get this bike the way it needs to be. Your quick parts service and email support with troubleshooting tips are greatly appreciated! :D

8. autosdafe

autosdafe Member

Len ROCKS!!!

9. jnelson65us

jnelson65us New Member

Len,
    Thanks for the help getting my order straight. Shipping was super fast. E-mail responses were very prompt. Would definitely do business again.

10. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and the business, and have a SAFE and happy much-needed holiday!

11. cds1984

cds1984 Active Member

Parts! Woot! XJ4Ever is the place to go for XJ parts.

Thanks again Len and I'm pretty sure you would be one of the very few vendors who go out of there way to actually re-produce obsolete items, like cables and hoses, for each XJ model, all to spec.

Good stuff!

12. deadohiosky

deadohiosky Member

Wow, placed an order late Wednesday, quote received Thursday morning, paid Thursday morning and had some great parts delivered on Saturday. Outstanding! Thanks Len!

13. murray

murray Member

Thanks Len , your service to Australia is equally excellent.As fewer of these bikes made it to Oz, sourcing parts locally is almost impossible. As my current xj650 project nears completion ,Ive been wanting to pick up an xj650 turbo for rebuild, but hesitated because of uncertain parts availability. But with the depth of your parts bin on offer ,I,m now actively looking for one. Cheers, and thanks again ,
    Murray

14. chacal

Thanks guys for keeping us really busy, ya'll have been wrenching away like mad!

I appreciate the business and let me know if we can be of further help!

15. jmilliken

jmilliken Well-Known Member

Len, you keep us (or get us) riding. Thanks man!

16. Rural_Guy

Rural_Guy Member

Thanks again Len. Super fast shipping up to Canada. Much appreciated.

17. TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne Member

Chacal has been extremely helpful. He even suggested that I pickup several of an air filter form another supplier that I found at a great deal on because he couldn't match the price. Then, he proceded to give me some advice on an aftermarket oil cooler issuse. He seems to have all the parts that no one else has and has recently helped me with some grommets to keep my side cover from falling off. I don't know where I would have found those without him.

18. onvacation

onvacation New Member

Lets see....I ordered my parts on Tuesday and received them today. That is crazy fast service. Everything was packed well and more importantly...especially when ordering tons of little bolts and washers, everything was labelled perfectly. No more guessing and measuring.

If you need parts for your bike, I'm pretty sure there is only one source.

19. chacal

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, and we appreciate you keeping us busy, off of the streets and out of the bars, etc.! :D

20. skw1972

skw1972 Member

Chacal is THE MAN. I for one am very grateful he's here for us. Call him first or wish you did later