1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. kontiki

kontiki Member

Parts received and they are excellent as always. We are fortunate to have such an awesome parts supplier for XJ bikes. Thanks!!!

2. jeishen

jeishen Member

Len has really come through for me in the last week. I have asked tons of questions and received answers promptly. All of my orders came in faster than any other supplier I have ever used. Big +1.

3. AngryGnome

AngryGnome Member

Another successful parts order from XJ4Ever. My order was filled and shipped out to me the same day as I placed it! Parts were on my doorstep two days later. I will never, ever, EVER buy parts for my bike anywhere else. Len is the man that keeps me riding! Great job as always and I definately look forward to doing business with you again in the very near future.

4. mwhite74

mwhite74 Member

Just got my stuff, Thanks Len! The best part about it is that any part requiring a "procedure" (like my new brake lines) comes with printouts and step by step instructions!

Thanks again Len!

5. xHondaHack

xHondaHack Active Member Premium Member

I can't say enough about ordering from XJ4ever . Len and I went through my huge order a couple of times, and after modifying it per his suggestions, got it to me in just a few days.

After doing a complete inventory of all the stuff ordered, not a thing was missing. All packed well and organized. I'm looking forward to doing business as a life long customer.

By the way, the "How To's" are a huge plus, as he walks you through some potentially challenging tasks, and has you doing repairs on your own like a pro.

Thanks again!

6. SparkyAdk87

SparkyAdk87 New Member

Order went out Friday and was in my mailbox on Monday afternoon. Cant beat that kind of service. I will never order parts for my XJ anywhere else.

Thanks again

7. Orange-n-Black

Orange-n-Black Well-Known Member

Thanks Chacal for your awesome service. Parts for a reasonable price and fast delivery. You Da Man!

8. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys for all the kinds words and the business!

9. wizard

wizard Active Member

I'll add a few more, parts received, top service, swift delivery.
    Thanks, Wiz.

10. natedogg

natedogg New Member

I wasn't even expecting my parts yesterday but the man doesn't sleep- shipped my stuff out Teusday after talking about it over the weekend. Thanks Len ;)

11. tskaz

tskaz Active Member

Len must have a 24 hour post office in his back yard.

Ordered the parts Thursday at 5am, they showed up at the door at 10am today (Saturday).

And of course, the order was perfect as always.

Thanks Len

12. ledbetterglass

ledbetterglass Member

Thanks Len!
    I ordered a laundry list of parts late Sunday night, they shipped Monday, waiting for me Friday when I got home. Everything in great shape and packed well.
    When I bought this bike, first one, last summer I didn't want to have to rip it apart and repair lots of stuff...
    Then I started learning what it meant to own an XJ. I've really just begun but I can't wait to restore every last part and with this website and Len's help I know I can.
    Thanks again for the top notch service!

13. Rhettb3

Rhettb3 Member

The rumors are true, this guy ships via LIGHTNING BOLTS!!!!!! Made the order late sunday night, got the "order shipped" email on monday at 5pm (got priority shipping for 7 freakin bucks!!!) estimated arrival, 3 to 5 days, no joke, it's there wednesday morning!!! 2 DAYS?!?!?!?!?! Couldn't be happier. Chacal might not always be the cheapest( pretty dang close though), but with shipping times and prices like that, the difference in price is made up for in time! Also, everything was securely packaged and individually labeled. Will definetely be making more orders!!

14. autosdafe

autosdafe Member

Got my parts today . They shipped 2 days ago. I got these parts faster than the parts I ordered at the dealership. And I bordered them days before these. I'm still waiting for the dealer parts. Lol chacal rocks!!!

15. Hamster

Hamster Member

Thanks Len, my valve shim bucket holder showed up in no time. Top-notch service. I'll be back at ya for shims and brake parts as soon as I wrestle the bike into the basement and see what I need. Thanks again.

16. Misfit138

Misfit138 New Member

Another satisfied customer!

I placed my first order on Sunday, parts were shipped on Monday, and they arrived today! (Wednesday)

Great service and I'm already planning another order.

Thanks for the great work!!

Edit: Just a small side note, but I noticed the link to paypal in the e-mail sent tries to send me to a fake paypal site. I'm not sure if this is due to my e-mail settings or maybe my browser, but I thought I would give a heads up.

17. xjlenordski

xjlenordski Member

A BIG thank you to Len & XJ4Ever once again for his prompt service & helpful information.

I ordered parts on 5/3, payment cleared & parts shipped 6/3 & parcel arrived this morning 16/3 to Dubbo Australia!!
    I was informed at each step & all parts were correct & in excellent condition!!

I am now another step closer to being on the road.
    If not for this wonderful service, this bike would still be rusting away in a shed.

Cheers mate!!

Tim

18. tskaz

tskaz Active Member

I gotta say it again, Len is the man.

Ordered throttle shaft seals on Thursday, parts arrived Saturday morning.

As long as Len is around, we won't have to have much down time when the XJs need to be fixed.

19. autosdafe

autosdafe Member

I'm waiting going on 3 weeks for a part.from the dealer. I could have gotten it 2 and half weeks ago if I ordered it from len. Never again will I order from the dealer.

20. BluesBass

BluesBass Member

So I first have to apologize to Len. It has taken me longer to post my feedback than it would take the dealer to get a part in. Len, I sincerely apologize.

So with that said, Len is the man. My last order came in the same week I ordered, allowing me to ride that weekend. (A small afterthought, this might be why my feedback has taken dealer-parts-order time).

Len is and shall be my source for parts - the quality and accuracy of the parts is top notch all the time.