1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys for keeping us really busy, off the streets, and outta the bars..... :D

We appreciate your support and look forward to doing it over and over again. Be safe.

Be The Bunny.

2. midnightmoose

midnightmoose Member

WARNING!!! Ordering parts from XJ4EVER can be addictive!!

I just received my third order of parts in as many weeks...getting ready to place my fourth. Every time parts were shipped on Monday and I received them Wednesday, and only cost me five bucks to ship!! Parts were well packaged and individually wrapped and labeled for easy identification. Not to mention the top-notch customer service that you won't find anywhere else. Thanks again Len and everyone else at XJ4EVER for providing quality parts and outstanding service time and time again!!

Customer4ever

3. zoowiemama

zoowiemama New Member

Informative and attentive..and fast shipping of course! I sure be in your return customer list, thanks Len!

4. hendo68

hendo68 Member

got my parts on saturday, everything was as ordered. fast shipping, all parts fit and bike is now running again:)
    thanks chacal

5. TrebolSUD

TrebolSUD Member

Order was placed and mailed on the same day! XJ4Ever really delivers! Len's business really helps those of us that need these parts, and quick.

Thank you XJ4Ever for being there for me in my time of need.

6. splshd2

splshd2 New Member

Everything came in and help was so very apprecited. Thanks Len you guys are great!

7. tskaz

tskaz Active Member

I love the fact that I can rely on Len consistently.

I pay with paypal at 4am on Thursday and get my parts at the mailbox on Saturday, ever single time.

Thanks again Len

8. chacal

Thanks guys, we appreciate your feedback and business!

9. GEHIV

GEHIV Member

Second order placed Friday and recieved Monday afternoon, Awesome! New starter solenoid installed last night and it fit like a glove. After bump starting the bike for a month it sure was nice to hit the starter button this morning and hear the starter engage. Excellent parts and service, thanks Len.

10. pearlteeth

pearlteeth Member

Ordered on a Thursday, got it the next Thursday! Not bad for shipment from the States to Canada.

The prices are a bit higher than listed in the catalog, so be prepared for that. They're still absolutely reasonable though.

Thanks Len!

11. Sabre

Sabre Member

Just received tools to do a valve inspection to prepare for adjustment. I'm extremely happy dealing with chacal, and I will order all my parts from him from now on, if I can.

12. omalley576

omalley576 Member

Len worked with me for a few days quoting and requoting parts so I could get my list just right so I only ordered one time. I paid for the tracking insurance and expedited shipping and received my stuff in OH within 3 business days!!! And that was only because the USPS put my stuff on a truck servicing the wrong zip code and it went driving around Columbus for a day. I checked the parts and everything is perfect, well bagged and well tagged. VERY happy doing business with Len. HIGHLY recommend.

13. ColoradoDan

ColoradoDan Active Member

Having this website combined with chacal, not only to interject on some of the occasionally "questionable" suggestions I've read, or to suggest the parts needed in a post when someone writes "what do i need to get this replaced?", but to also be at the same place you are sharing ideas and plans is kinda like your local NAPA:

Except, you don't have to get outta your undies to drive there, the prices are fair, if you ask for advice you actually get lots of it, rather than a dead pan stare like you're a frickin' moron, anything you need is available AND the right part, and it only smells as bad as your own living quarters. Oh, maybe its not like NAPA. (jk, apologies to NAPA staff on here. I've always liked NAPA)

Thanks Len!

14. xHondaHack

xHondaHack Active Member Premium Member

Once again Len comes through in just a couple of days with all the parts I need. Somehow everything was in stock, even the stuff you wouldn't think they would have.

I'm sure I'll be back again. Thanks!

15. patricklau8933

patricklau8933 New Member

The parts are excellent and fast shipment! Great Services!

16. ol_750

ol_750 Member

8) Great parts & prompt delivery to Newcatle Australia.
    Thanks heaps Len
    Just working out my next order now :D

17. WileyDan

WileyDan Member

Parts work great and ultra fast shipping. Thanks Len! Unfortunately I'm sure you'll be hearing from me several more times before I get my bike on the road.

18. ahrma69t

ahrma69t Member

Thanks Len, parts arrived in 2 days! Great parts fast ship and helpful advice for what you need to make the job go smooth.

19. chacal

Thanks guys for the feedback and all the business! Ride safe and stay cool.....

20. aaron_acrusto

aaron_acrusto Member

Super fast shipping, and someone who actually knows what you are looking for. What more could you need?