1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. mwhite74

mwhite74 Member

Just got my latest parts shipment from Len, before the dreaded weekend!!! All is in order, now to get of my duff and do the work ;). Thanks again Len!

Marcel

2. 85MaximX

85MaximX New Member

I have been extremely pleased with the service I have received. Len has been almost immediate in response to my every question, and the wealth of knowledge he sent linked in his emails made install of my parts much easier. I've already placed my second order, and the first order was received within 2 days of shipment. I really appreciate the job you're doing and the availability of great parts at great prices. Keep it up Len!

Thanks again,
    Dusty

3. RvdH

RvdH New Member

It took Len 2,5 months of communicating with me before I knew what I needed and wanted, but he was always very helpful! After finally placing the order, the parts were shipped within a day and I got them 7 days later (because he had to send them to the Netherlands) - which is really fast!

Very happy with his service and will definately be ordering again.

4. nardiggity

nardiggity New Member

Len probably has anything you could ever possibly need for your bike.

If all you had was a speedometer and a brake pedal, you could probably buy all the rest of the parts from Len and build your own Maxim from the ground up. Without Chacal and his endless catalog, I think we'd all be screwed!

Len, thanks so much for the awesome service!

5. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guy, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping with more of your on-going projects!

6. wazimoto

wazimoto Member

Quick, easy transaction, equally as quick shipping to go with it :)

7. Billed

Billed Member

Sweet service! Thanks a lot Len! Now the fun starts!

8. PacNorWestHD

PacNorWestHD Member

Excellent Communication, Service and part's. will do it again!

9. chevy314

chevy314 New Member

Quick, easy and the exact part needed. Thank you!

10. Clownman

Clownman Member

Len,
    I gotta say that was some of the best service for parts I have ever seen!!!! I ordered put in the request at 2300 and had a reply with all the part numbers and prices by 2330!!!! I gotta say the shipping was great too, super fast with the priority! No skimping on the packaging either, well done! Just installed the new valve shims and gasket, and I gotta say I have never heard this bike sound this good, I cant wait to ride again!!!!

-Chris Forero

11. digitalmonk

digitalmonk New Member

Three orders total.

Amazing service!
    I'm in Canada so shipping takes a bit longer than to you guys in the states, but still very good.

Already making a list for my next purchase.

I don't think I met anyone as helpful as Len, and willing to answer questions.

First bike, so i have a lot of them. :)

12. Alain

Alain Member

Received my order last Friday. Happy with the parts. This is my second parts order since my original order with bikebandit.com was not complete - they told me parts were out of stock after i had made my order.

XJ4ever came through and supplied with me the missing parts. Also very happy that they were able to find me the "positive battery terminal connector", which is a bent piece of metal, as i had tried in vain through local dealers and the internet unsuccesfully.

Also happy that it came via USPS - since i didn't have to pay brokerage fees. I live in Canada.

13. BAsXJ550

BAsXJ550 New Member

Never again will I order parts from anyplace but XJ4Ever! Chacal offers great prices and quality parts. I know I sound like a commercial but the level of customer service is outstanding. I was really in a bind and the guys at XJ4Ever went way out of their way to help me out and for that I promise to be a loyal customer for as long as I need XJ parts. Thanks again guys!

14. DaveOne

DaveOne New Member

Thank you Len,
    Some of the best service anywhere, very quick to reply to e-mail and quick shipping also. This is why I like to deal with small businesses because of the exceptional service and attention to detail they provide. Another happy customer.
    Dave

15. mmmeee

mmmeee New Member

Thank You Chacal very much for your fast and knowledgeable service. I can't wait 'till summer to show off my "fast" 650 Maxim. Thanks to you and MANY here at the forum.

16. youssarian

youssarian New Member

So from all the different parts I've order (all in the same day and with priority) XJ4ever came through the quickest. Definitely know where to look for future parts. And I definitely appreciate the technical help!

Thank you for all the help and service Len/Chacal!

17. leethom

leethom New Member

I received my spin-on oil filter adaptor and parts today. Quick service!

18. Demin

Demin Member

Thank you Len.
    Went WAY above and beyond.Great to deal with.Can't say enough about him.

19. ShinobiU

ShinobiU New Member

I just want to say thank you to Len, he is just amazing. We exchanged dozen of e-mails because problem with shipping to Croatia, but his patience and desire to help you is really something. Seriously, I was starting to annoy myself with all the questions, but he was always helpful.That kind of professionalism and service is something every shop should look up to. Fast response, knowledge of the stuff he is offering, fast shipping and great prices, it really doesn't get better than that. I am looking forward to doing business with him again.

20. a340driver

a340driver Member

Len, you rock ... another order coming soon!!