1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Scotland333

Scotland333 Member

Another pleasantly successful transaction with the crew at XJ4EVER. Appreciate it guys!

2. Hamster

Hamster Member

My winter tear-down transitions into my spring rebuild with a bunch of fresh parts from Len and even a fine used substitute for a discontinued part. Score! Thanks Len.

3. swifterthanu

swifterthanu New Member

The parts came quickly and were excellently packaged and protected. Will definitely be ordering again in the future!

4. KrS14

KrS14 Active Member

Perfect service yet again!! Back up and ready to roll for the season!

Thanks again Len!

5. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

The best part of ordering parts from Len you can use the zip lock bags for organizing all the hardware from your restoration!

6. Cuthbert

Cuthbert New Member

Got my second order from Chacal. Always speedy delivery and everything fits and works.

Great service

7. NEEDtoRIDE

NEEDtoRIDE Member

A couple weeks late, but XJ4ever is the way to go with ordering parts. Len made sure I was getting the things I needed, suggested some additional parts to make sure i knew about them and then sent the parts to me crazy fast. Best service I have experienced in a long time. Thanks Len!

8. kudoskun

kudoskun Member

Great service for sure!

9. fatnfast

fatnfast Member

Great service from Len getting my parts quickly across the pond. The YICs tool worked a treat, many thanks :D

10. zemville

zemville Member

A big thanks to len for a fast transaction. Items arrived quickly here in asia. Len also replies quickly to inquiries about the parts. Thumbs up for len!

11. painter

painter Active Member

Another order sent quickly, No need to go anywhere else, Lens got it all! Thanks again. :D

12. chevy_94

chevy_94 New Member

Thanks Len! The parts showed up in light speed

13. wink1018

wink1018 Active Member

Another satisfied customer here. I just lovethe fact that most parts are in stock. Add super fast shipping and extremely fast communication/assistance to the equation, I'm a supporter of XJ4ever for as long as I own my XJ!! Superb job Len!! You've saved my carbs not once, but twice now.

14. Stumplifter

Stumplifter Well-Known Member

JUST DO IT!
    No not Nike shoes. . . .
    Order from XJ4Ever - just do it.

I did (and have in the past) items get delivered fast and they have ALWAYS been the right part. No BS, no extreme waiting with unanswered correspondence, just plain old, honest to goodness excellent customer service!

The cat's pajamas when it comes to ordering anything for your XJ.

As mentioned by others, it's more than just parts, it's caring and sharing of knowledge and wanting nothing but satisfied customers! It's against my nature but if I could clone anyone it would be Len.

XJ4Ever
    Just do it!

15. milkman02

milkman02 New Member

shipping was very fast very professional and got back to me very quickly on my emails look forward to doing more business with you in the future

16. cascott

cascott New Member

Hello Everyone.
    I have lurked on this site since fall of last year... finally getting around to posting something. Would like to say thanks to Len and XJ4ever parts and service. Very fast, catches what I miss in the excitement of ordering parts...

Don't worry about ordering parts. Very safe. I use Paypal.. couldn't be easier.

Rebuilding carbs.. all apart now, and just about to put them back together. Oh how I wish I would have known about this site the first time I took them apart... oh, well... found it when it didn't run right when back together...

It was the "Hayes manual incorrect in placement of jets" that struck home with this site...

I would also like to wish Rickomatic well, your many posts have provided much insight...

I will be asking more questions later...

17. martinc

martinc New Member

stainless brake lines

just wanted to mention that i got my order very fast and the parts are great. Len even includes excellent instructions. but here's a tip for anyone else who orders these: READ HIS INSTRUCTIONS. he includes some great tips that would have helped if i had read them before i started.
    anyhow, i highly recommend xjbikes.com as THE source for these bikes.

18. rocs82650

rocs82650 Well-Known Member

Parts installed. Thanks Len & Company.

Gary

19. chazmati

chazmati Member

Big shout out to Len/Chacal and XJ4ever; I don't always post about my experience here, but XJ4Ever is just indispensible. My biggest order yet was a couple weeks ago (upgrading brakes, rotor, SS lines) and a performance fork rebuild for my XJ550 Maxim. Len had it shipped out the same day (Wednesday) and it arrived Friday - just in time for weekend wrenching.

I have bought parts from the 'stealer' or other online parts sources, but it takes forever and it's hard to find anyone that knows about these bikes. I appreciate XJEver's fast service and especially the knowledge and attention Len provides us (nice to have a fork rebuild "kit" to take the guesswork out of needed parts). Thanks Len for supporting the community here!

20. XJMoth

XJMoth New Member

I can't give Len & the xj4ever team a big enough pump up. As usual he astounded me in the turn around of my order, even with the obscure bits. I put the order in over the weekend so was not expecting an overnight turnaround. It is easy enough to source the big buck items but try re-building wheels without the correct flanged spacer ring or gear drive meter clutch retainer. Got my parts down here in Oz inside two weeks. Even if I could find the parts here they would quote me two weeks delivery from Japan on back order. Forget Ebay go with a quality reliable provider.