1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. cg82

cg82 Member

I wanted to give a huge shoutout to Len. Unbelievable service. Even when I don't even know the proper name of the part I am looking for. Super helpful, patient and really quick service. Thanks a ton!

DanTaylor likes this.
  2. BaldWonder

BaldWonder Innocent Bystander

Just received my (sixth? I've lost count) order yesterday (Monday) for my spin-on oil filter conversion kit after placing an order on Wednesday. Kit comes with all the tools and parts and instructions with color photos. Now I'm just waiting for the garage to warm up enough to install it... -7F is not comfortable. Parts look great, and the customer service from Len is fantastic as always. Thanks Len!

3. Kegan

Kegan New Member

If you just arrived to this forum, Len is the man. Scroll through the list of parts, figure out what you "need" (how far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go) and Len will have the knowledge to get the right parts, as well as the patience to deal with the novice bike mechanic's questions. Once ordered, your parts will get to you very quickly, and then you can have all the fun in the world tearing your new project apart. Its good to know someone is on your side.

DanTaylor likes this.
  4. cam1990

cam1990 New Member

Hey Len!
    Got the brake lever a couple days ago.
    Thanks for the super customer service and speedy shipping. Your knowledge of these bikes in insane!
    Til next time,
    -Cam

5. waldreps

waldreps Active Member

Just got my latest order from Len yesterday. That was super fast shipping and the parts look great. I'll be replacing the front brake pads and putting on new braided stainless steel brake hoses. My hoses are from 1982 so it's time. Thanks for the help Len and keep up the good work!

6. KrS14

KrS14 Active Member

Got my order Friday, everything was very well packed, all there.

I was a little disappointed in the condition of the used carb body, it was fairly dirty, oxidized and a little rusty looking, had to clean the venturi and piston slide with 3m pad so the piston would actually go in the hole.

Just a little extra prep, overall I'm satisfied tho.

7. sybe

sybe Active Member

Len is awesome, I email him about twice a month asking about parts and advice when I cant figure out what i need or if i broke something. Best customer service ever.

8. porter7o

porter7o Member

The put of stock item shipped faster than the main order, which came early too! Excellent service as usual.

9. TomJ

TomJ Member

So, I came home from work this evening and asked my wife if she got the email with my tracking number; I was pleasantly surprised when she handed me the package. That's some awesome customer service, I will definitely be ordering more in the near future.

10. IronHD

IronHD New Member

Len - I can only echo what everybody else has been saying: Thanks!! From your knowledge to your parts availability it was awesome working with you. Parts were shipped quickly and communication was top notch. It's not easy finding stuff for my '82 XJ1100 so I really appreciate your hard work and dedication.

11. BaldWonder

BaldWonder Innocent Bystander

And now possibly my seventh order with XJ4Ever has gone off without a hitch. I ordered late at night on Tuesday and the parts are here Thursday, and that's using the slow truck for shipping. Len is awesome as always. May he have good health for all of his days, because I'm pretty sure his health is now directly tied to my bike's health, which is already tied to mine. Ergo, a good day for him is a good day for me.

12. DanTaylor

DanTaylor New Member

Have to agree with what others have said before me. Len is an AWESOME guy to deal with. Im one of those guys that normally doesn't know the proper terminology for the part I'm looking for and hes on his game big time. Haven't found better customer service anywhere in a long time.

13. newtoit

newtoit New Member

Thanks Len, I received the parts ordered this week, everything is perfect. The amount of info on this site is awesome. It takes time to read all you need to know, but then I received the right parts and tools, which save time and money. I highly recommend your services, and will order from you any other parts I need for the bike!

14. ickster

ickster New Member

Always awesome, Len. Thanks.

15. rocs82650

rocs82650 Well-Known Member

Chacal and company has done it one mo' again. Thanks for the exemplary service. Simply amazing.

Gary H.

16. Ribo

Ribo Prefectionist

Austin Texas USA ( a long way from the UK )
    Another great experience with XJ4ever - knowledgeable advice, great products and fast shipping.. :)

17. brycematheson

brycematheson New Member

Len is awesome! Even when I don't know the name of the specific part I'm looking for, Len can usually decipher what I'm trying to say. Thanks so much! I'm sure there will be many more orders in the future.

18. chekers97

chekers97 New Member

Great service from Len - package arrived in UK in less than two weeks after being ordered.

19. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan New Member

I've ordered twice now from XJ4ever in the last couple weeks, amazing fast replies and shipping. Probably going to buy more things soon.

20. NEEDtoRIDE

NEEDtoRIDE Member

Another great review for Len at XJ4Ever! Placed my 3rd or 4th order with him early this week, quick and orderly response to clarify I was ordering the correct parts, and then boom 2 days later there was my package! Only spot to go for no hassle transaction and guaranteed great, attentive service. Thanks again Len!