1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. broxys

broxys New Member

I just want to say thanks to Len for his great product knowledge and service. I received my 2nd order today. I am sure I will order again, it is great to know you can still get parts for these 30+ year old XJs!

2. wink1018

wink1018 Active Member

Yet again, Len has impressed me with his XJ parts and supplies. I was dealing with a massive oil leak from the oil filter canister. A quick PM to Len led me to ordering one of his spin on oil filter kits. In just a few days, the parts were at my door. I was able to install it this past weekend. Only 30 minutes of my day was required for the install. Monday, I and the wife rode the old iron to the beach. Over 120 miles total, not one piece of evidence of a leak.

Not only am I impressed with his parts availability and rapid shipping. I am impressed with this upgrade. With the right filter spun onto the adapter, oil filtering effeciency has more than doubled. Every XJ should be sporting one of these kits on the lower front of the motor.

3. saftie

saftie Well-Known Member Premium Member

Len,

Thanks much for the speedy delivery of the parts I ordered and for all the help during the process.
    I have no doubts that the parts will fit - unlike the ones I ordered somewhere else that were supposedly for the model I have.
    First quick look does reveal a difference. So I am happy and lesson learned. Next time I am coming straight to you :)
    This will actually not take long because I am in need of some new shims.

Thanks again,
    Gabor

4. saftie

saftie Well-Known Member Premium Member

Len,

Thanks much for the speedy delivery of the parts I ordered and for all the help during the process.
    I have no doubts that the parts will fit - unlike the ones I ordered somewhere else that were supposedly for the model I have.
    First quick look does reveal a difference. So I am happy and lesson learned. Next time I am coming straight to you :)
    This will actually not take long because I am in need of some new shims.

Thanks again,
    Gabor

5. TheCrazyGnat

TheCrazyGnat Well-Known Member

Len,
    Thanks for the speedy delivery of the parts ordered! I appreciate being able to order replacement parts and knowing for sure that they will fit, no small thing for older bikes like these. Thanks for this one of a kind service! You'll be hearing from me again real soon.

Thanks!

6. micheal wade

micheal wade Member

How do I order from xj4ever? I can not find a link to submit an order or a phone number to call. I've found everything I need for my bike here just need to order

7. TheCrazyGnat

8. TheCrazyGnat

Thanks for the valve shims and saving me a couple of bucks, Len!

9. Bruce_M

Bruce_M Member

Thanks Len! 750 carb boot kits arrived and top shelf quality for aftermarket. Have shopped before, will shop again! Also got a Canadian Customs break, no duty this time!

10. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys for keeping us busy!

You are today's big lottery winner!

11. Bruce_M

Bruce_M Member

Hehe... let's keep it quiet! Cross fingers for next time.

12. GasDoctor

GasDoctor New Member

Don't hesitate to order from Len at xj4ever.com

I have order parts to rebuild the petcock, master cylinder, front caliper, and replace brake lines on a recently acquired 1982 Yamaha xj650. The parts arrived very quickly and Len's input was spot on. Parts fit great and are working as good as new. More orders to follow as failed or failing parts are discovered on this bike. Finding this website and the xj4ever.com site has been a treasure. Makes getting an older bike on the road much easier.

Thanks Len and xj4ever.com

13. Fuller56

Fuller56 Well-Known Member

Cary, NC (winter) Harpursville, NY (summer)
    Len,
    I wanted to say "Thanks" for the support for Hogfiddles Central New York Carb Clinic that was a great success yesterday. Dave had a great turn out, lots of really good work was done and your door prizes were a nice surprise. Well done Kind Sir!
    John

ps. Elliot was thrilled with his fork work and supplies. Awesome!

smeagol21b likes this.
  14. Fuller56

Fuller56 Well-Known Member

Cary, NC (winter) Harpursville, NY (summer)
    And Thanks to Dave "Hogfiddles" for his expertise, hard work and hosting of the Carb Clinic as well. Great job Sir!

John

smeagol21b likes this.
  15. RPS

RPS Member

Thanks Len, received my parts today! Great service and shipping. Working up my next order right now!

Powell

16. TheCrazyGnat

Just got my latest package, thanks for the quick shipping! Too bad it's raining or I'd have all them on the bike.

17. Adam Walker

Adam Walker Member

Len's the man..

Helped me pinpoint some parts, decide what would be best, and sent them so fast.. I am waiting on one bearing I order from another site before I knew I could get parts on here and then I get to rebuild!!!

Thanks a bunch!

18. rickoneal

rickoneal New Member

Thanks Len for getting my clutch lever out so quickly. Second time I've ordered from XJ4Ever in the couple months of owning my 650 and everything has come in quickly and as ordered. Excellent communication and customer service.

19. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Well-Known Member

Len fired out some shim for Neil's maxim x ... I think he knows someone at the airlines and they drop them off for him...lol and thanks again for refreshing my brain on converting to metric, my shim sizes or would have ordered the wrong ones !
    RB

20. hohenstein23

hohenstein23 Member

Thanks for great prices fast shipping and great quality products and lots of knowledge